Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fall Colors Already

So usually around this time of the year in Washington state it makes me a little sad to see fall colors already out and the leaves already falling. This year I'm so glad to see a little bit of color early before we move to Georgia. Hard to believe we've lived in Washington for 6 years. That is the longest Darryl and I have lived in one area. I think the longest Darryl has lived his whole life.

We've had so much going on this summer I haven't been able to acknowledge this moving thing very much. And all of a sudden here we are just a few weeks out. There are so many people and things we will miss about WA I can't even start to name them all. There are so many places I would still like to go before we leave..I just hope we can fit one or two in.

So here's a big thank you going out to Mother Nature here in WA so we can savor a little bit of fall and WA before our move.

8 comments:

mom said...

Where did you find such awesome color already? Beautiful pix. It's nice to have you back in the blogging world.

Roeckers said...

Jake wants to know are you going to Gordon or Stewart?
Good luck on the move, and fitting everything in before the move!

Fisher Family said...

Headed to FT Gordon..you guys are always welcome if you head out our way.

Marie said...

It was so great to catch up with you at church yesterday. I am so glad that things are better:) I am so bummed that you guys are moving, but excited for you guys for the next page in your lives!! Just keep blogging:)

SpaceyKasey said...

Oh, beautiful!

amy said...

I'm so glad you'll be here soon! We love it here. Let me know when you are in town and we'll visit!

Anonymous said...

i love fall too. it is by far my favorite time of year. and your pictures are totally gorgeous.

as far as you guys leaving...well...i'm not ready to come to tems with that yet, so i refuse to comment on such nonsense.

Cathy said...

Wow! I can't believe there are trees so beautiful there already! Good luck with your move, I can't wait to hear more about it! Miss you lots.