Sunday, September 2, 2007

Darryl's Dealings in Iraq

So.... not my favorite thing to see Darryl holding in a picture, but I love the graffiti on the tank. With all the computer/communications work Darryl does I sometimes forget he carries a weapon at all times. It's takes a little getting used to seeing him and "the gun" in every outdoor picture. The whole gun thing kind of reminds me of Wilson in the movie Castaway. Ok I guess he's not on an Island and there are other people there to talk to. Not sure where I was going with that. Must be getting late. ; )
Hard to believe he'll have been in Iraq 6 months in the middle of September. He's doing well, keeping busy, helping build morale for the troops and those he serves with. Just typical Darryl, my social guy. We're so proud of him and the difference he is making just by being his friendly self. We can't wait for his R&R to begin in about 2 months. We miss you Darryl!

No comments: