Tuesday, December 18, 2007

9 YEARS ALREADY


One of the more romantic settings we've ever been in. Wow, have we already experienced 9 years of marital bliss?!? Time really does fly. I wanted to wish my partner, companion, and my best friend a very Happy Anniversary. So much has happened since that special day we were sealed in the Orlando Temple for Time and Eternity. I remember looking into your eyes that day and seeing forever. I listened to the words our sealer spoke and remembered thinking I couldn't be any happier. It definitely hasn't been an easy road at all times and yet those times I've felt have strengthened our relationship even more.
I've really been blessed to be staying with family. In fact today I was able to go with my parents again to the Temple. As I sat outside the Temple taking everything in I was remembering what happened and the feelings we felt on that day. It was so special to be there today and to think of my wonderful husband (of 9 years).
So what should we do for #10? Hawaii??
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! I miss you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a romantic picture! Jason and I also celebrated our 9th this year! We really miss you around here.

Roeckers said...

I love the picture!!
Happy Anniversary!
Merry Christmas !!