Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our little "Fish"er



Seems like an intersting post in December but just the other day I took off all floatation devices on Cora and she swam for the first time in my parents pool without any help from family or floats. The only part of the pool she can stand in and touch are the stairs. She actually swam from one end of the pool to the other into the 8ft deep water. I'm sure she was ready to do this before I took off her "muscles" but I think I was more scared to do it then she was. I am so proud of Cora not only for her new found swimming ability but for her courage especially after Darryl left to go back to Iraq. She is always hugging Shay and telling her about Daddy. She always wants to say all of the meal prayers and never forgets to say something special about her Dad. She is also quite the singer. She not only got to be in one Primary Program this year but my parents ward is having theirs tomorrow and I can't wait to see her doing one of the things she enjoys most which is singing. You are getting to be such a big girl Cora. Mommy and Daddy love you so much and are so proud of you!

No comments: