Thursday, March 5, 2009

A new year a new resolve


Gosh, hard to believe it's March already?! Where did January and February go? As you probably know I have a lot of catching up to do. I tried to promise myself that I would not let my blog turn into the same lack of consistancy I have with keeping a hand written journal. Hmmm..it has. I have been consistant with my photography blog, but when it comes down to it, which will be more important in the long term and even right now? Pictures of random flowers or whatever, or imperfect photos of my family, our follies, and memories? I definitely know the answer to this. How easy is it just to post a picture on my photo blog and maybe title it if I'm lucky. Opposed to writing something creative attached to a moment or memory. The 2nd is definitely a lot more work but is totally worth the time. Thank you Mary for your inspiration. I'm jumping on the family blogging bandwagon again. So here's to the here and now, making the most of today, and remembering the details.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture of the girls! and hey, no worries, you blog when you want to ...that's the point of a blog. you can do whatever the spank you want to!:) love ya!

Jennifer said...

Yeah for you! I was wondering if you would ever get reinspired. At least the picture of you and Daryll is great. I sure have seen it a lot. Miss you.

The Seaquist Family said...

Yeah for you! I just keep reminding myself why I am doing it...it is all for my kids. I'm so excited for you. As you can see I have troube keeping up, but you should see how many drafts I have going right now in an attempt to stay caught up. I'll eventually get there. At least it is written down right? Can't wait to hear about life in Georgia!

K.C. said...

Your girls reminded me of my two Big girls now. How they grow up so fast. I too am like you, I blog when I have the time and want too,that's what makes it great.

Jamie said...

I have been trying to figure out to get a hold of you guys. Jake and I made it to Georgia. We are living in Grovetown. My number is (253)302-7822 and email is j-meflores@hotmail.com. I would love to get together with you.
Not sure if you knew that we are expecting a little girl in May. I am anxious to see you guys, and I am sure it would be nice for the guys to get together and chat. I Hope to hear from you soon.

Jamie Flores

April said...

I keep checking back just knowing someday you would return. Can't wait to see more of what you are up to. I have a few long posts that I keep delaying. Yikes, but it is worth the memories in the end, right:)

sixlayerdip said...

Yay for Laurie! I love the pic of your girls!!

April said...

You do know March is almost over, Hm Hm. Some of us don't live on facebook and would love to see what you are up to:)- Just giving you a hard time like always. Miss you!

Cathy said...

Yay! I haven't checked here in a while, I thought you had abandoned ship. So glad to see you're back on!