Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beautiful Day

What a gorgeous day. A 10 in my book. The girls and I were down in Olympia for a birthday party. The party was right across the street from the Capitol building. I think it is so neat we live so close to Washington's state capitol. I love seeing this building nestled in the trees from the highway as we pass. Seeing it up close today with the cherry blossoms was a treat. I grew up in the Maryland/DC area so it reminded me a lot of the Washington DC monuments and the cherry blossoms in the spring. Just beautiful.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the picture...I wouldn't mind a copy of that one. I do miss the cherry blossoms from the east. We used to go down to the Jefferson Building and walk around and soak in all of the cherry blossoms.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love you picture. I went to the capitol to take pictures for one of my classes for school this past winter:( yeah, yours are way more pretty. I glad you had a good time.

PS. I hope you took a picture of your soccer battle wound before washing off you hand:) It looked pretty sweet.

Fisher Family said...

Blaire you are awesome and I'm glad you appreciated and saw my wound before I washed it off. Now it's just little scratches on my nuckles. Sure looked worse w/ the blood. It should have been a kodak soccer moment. At least I scored a goal.

Jodi Loveland said...

Beautiful picture! I didn't remember that you grew up in the D.C. area. Thats where we are moving next (in August) I might need to get some info about the area from you.