Sunday, April 13, 2008

Favorite Things


Now that our flowers have been blooming Cora is so excited to check on their progress every day. I am so glad she shares my passion for flowers, plants, and trees.

Some of her other favorites right now:





Movie/Song~ Enchanted, esp. the song "That's How You Know" She could sing and dance to that song all day and not even watch the rest of the movie. *(Ok, that is my favorite part too and we all like to sing and dance together w/ Shay as our backup singer/dancer).
Food~ pizza
Color~ pink like our tulips
TV Show~ Kai-Lan (sp?)
Toy~ Little Pet Shop animals
Activities~ cartwheels, playing games on Noggin, hitting the ball with her Dora bat, swimming in the indoor pool on post

Cora is growing so fast. She sees it too. She'll often make comments that her feet are growing and how she can see her self without the stool in the mirrors around the house. Cora, you are one of my favorite things for sure.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that's my favorite part of Enchanted, too. I think it's every girls dream to be able to sponaniously burst into song and dance about without being judged:) --Cute picture!

SpaceyKasey said...

I love how you recorded Cora's favorite things. They change so quickly and you think you'll never forget, but you do somehow. You're a great mommy!

P.S. Move back to FL.

Cathy said...

Way to document your darling Cora. I'm glad to hear she's moved on from chicken nuggets! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lauri, I thought would like to know that ever since I read your post I've been sing "That's How You Know" the past two days straight! I sing it in the shower, at school, in the car, while I'm cleaning...but the funny thing is every one else doesn't sing with me and dance around like in the movie. They just give me funny looks:) I guess I should start singing something else...

Jamie C. said...

Those really are great things. I bet Cora will be in heaven with all the pink tulips at the Tulip Festival. Are you guys still planning on going? Lets hope the weather stays sunny so all the flowers bloom!

Marie said...

Lauri!
Im not sure if you remember me from church. We always wave at each other:) Your blog is so cute!! Your hubby is coming home soon huh?? I am so excited for you!! Well love the blog, check out mine.