Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mr. Golden Sun


How we loved to see the sun this past week. Ok I have to admit while we were in Florida I was a little nervous as I watched the weather forecast before we came back to WA. Clouds and rain listed for everyday in the 10 day forecast. While the weather was chilly this week it was so so nice to have the sun and appreciate just how beautiful Washington is. I even got out and did some yard work and thought to myself it's actually almost warm.
I love when we get glimpes of MT Rainier in the wintertime and this past week I felt really spoiled. It is just so majestic that sometimes to me it doesn't look real. Here is a sunset shot, just try to ignore the power lines and base buildings. Guess I need a better photoshop.

2 comments:

Jodi Loveland said...

Love the picture of Mt. Rainer even with the power lines and base buildings-- I miss getting to see it and those things added to the picture just make it more like what I am used to. It really is beautiful. There are days here when its over cast & gray but nice outside and I find myself saying "Oh its such a nice day!" Then I do a double take and realize that most people aren't thinking its a nice day outside and I realize that I must have lived in Washington too long. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a pretty picture of Mt. Rainer. I love the overcast and rain, so I can't relate too much. But if you're feelin' like you need some sunshine in your life I suggest watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off(lol)...yeah...that usually does the trick for me:)Enjoy:)