Friday, March 21, 2008

Look Daddy it's Almost Easter


The sun was peeking in and out today. So Cora took the opportunity to teach Shay how to Easter Egg hunt for the big Dupont Egg Hunt tomorrow. I don't think Cora remembers but for Shay's age group they literally just place them on the ground in a roped off area and let them loose. Cora still had fun teaching her. I think we'll even try our own Easter egg hunt at our house tomorrow.
Cora had fun coloring eggs today with her buddy Evan. She made a very special one for Daddy. It sounds like she's planning on giving it to him when he gets home in June...I might have to intervene on that one. For some reason I don't think Darryl will mind. We'll take a picture of it though. It's definitely the thought that counts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Shay's bunny ears:)--Cora is such a good big sister for teaching Shay how to Easter egg hunt. Maybe you could just send Darryl a picture of his special Easter egg:)

Nicole said...

Cora is adorable as a pink bunny! And what Daddy wouldn't love to get a three-month old dyed Easter egg from a cutie like Shay.

Jennifer said...

You are such a Mcgyver. I love the trash bag bibs!

Jamie C. said...

I know Gabs learned so much from you yesterday! Thanks for being the best little Sunbeam teacher ever! I hope you had a Happy Easter!