Thursday, February 21, 2008

Grateful

I figure if this is the way I'm journaling I wanted to post some things that I've really taken an intrest in lately. As of late I've really enjoyed cloud scapes (word?) and just nature in general. I am grateful for this beautiful earth we live on and that we are able to see it's miracles everyday. It might be the lunar eclipse that took place tonight that inspired me. And also for the sheer fact we could see it tonight with it being February in Washington. They said on the news that this is the 3rd driest Feb. on record here. Happy about that! Guess I'm just having one of those days where my heart is just filled w/ wonder and awe. So here are some pictures I've taken within the last couple months of some moments in nature I've appreciated.

7 comments:

The Long Family said...

You are a great photographer!! I love nature as well and feel really blessed. It's great to see it through other's eyes as well - thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome slide show! It's so famcy, I seriously need to take the time to learn hoe to do one of those. Anyway, I love your landscape photos; they're so peacful.--I'm glad it's started to get a little sunny too!:)

Cathy said...

Wow, I can't believe you took all of those pictures! They are beautiful. You always inspire me, Laurie!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just realized I need to learn how to type while I'm holding Preston. Seriously, "famcy" is a word, right?:)

Jennifer said...

You and I are totally on the same page. Believe it or not I used clouds as an argument against Dave to stay in Washington. I told him that one of the reasons I don't want to move back to California is because it doesn't have big white puffy clouds for us to play I spy games. Seriously I did. I think I'm the only person in the world that wouldn't want to move to California. Great pictures!

Nicole said...

How beautiful. I have been thinking about nature and how I need to spend more time in it. I feel so much peace when I'm in the outdoors. Thank you for sharing your amazing photos, it brought the outside in today.

SpaceyKasey said...

I finally found your blog...Yay! Your girls are so big and beautiful! When did they grow? You should take up photography. You have a gift and such a positive spirit. Hurry back to Florida because we miss you.