Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Props


The girls and I were trying to take a Valentines picture for Daddy. After many attempts with no success....I wondered how I might just get one picture. So the girls started picking up toys and stuffed animals. Was that all it took? Ok we'll try it and I'll give up on the shot I was picturing in my head. Shay is just calling to say she loves Daddy.(Or maybe an important business call that just couldn't wait). And Cora is showcasing some of the fine stuffed animals Darryl has sent from Iraq. At least when we look back at this picture we'll know which toys were their favorites at the time. So here we are with our props...if that's what it takes then we'll use em'.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the picture. We did a valentines picture for Dave while he was away. It is still one of my favorite pictures. I bought valentines shirts from target and old navy and we made conversation hearts on popsicle sticks to hold. It turned out so cute. I love the telephone prop.

Fisher Family said...

Jen..such a good idea, Valentine props.

The Long Family said...

Very cute picture!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I should send Drew away so I could take a Valentine picture with Preston for him:)lol

Jamie C. said...

That is such a cute picture. You all really resemble eachother, I think it's the eyes! Love the props too, you can't have perfect pictures everytime, where would the fun in that be? A little reality is always needed in pictures, otherwise they'd all be so boring! This is a perfect family portrait!